Old Antrim Court House
Antrim Borough Council
RICS Award 2011: Regeneration — Commended
The Old Antrim Courthouse is a grade A listed building, built in 1726 by the Grand Jury. It is the oldest remaining courthouse in N.Ireland and was in use as a courthouse until 1994. Situated on a prominent site in Market Square in the centre of Antrim this restoration project has brought about the revival of one of the town’s most historic buildings.