Hamilton ArchitectsHamilton ResidentialHamilton Sports Design
Location
Co Antrim, Northern Ireland

Client
Antrim Borough Council

Award
RICS Award 2011:Regeneration
Commended

The Old Antrim Courthouse is a grade A listed building, built in 1726 by the Grand Jury. It is the oldest remaining courthouse in Northern Ireland and was in use as a courthouse until 1994. Situated on a prominent site in Market Square in the centre of Antrim this restoration project has brought about the revival of one of the town’s most historic buildings.